How A Rental Service Program Works
1. A sales representative will perform a free assessment of your business needs.
2. A customized quote is then created to meet your needs.
3. Customer receives first drop off delivery free.
4. After first delivery, pick ups are performed on assigned days of delivery.
1. Clean, fresh linens and garments are delivered to you on time, when you need them.
2. Repairs and replacement of damaged linen and uniforms are done in-house.
3. No capital investment, space commitment, or time consumed worrying about linen.
4. Commercial laundering is “green”, as it is better for the environment and saves water, energy, and chemicals.
5. It enhances and differentiates your business and employee’s image.